One on One & Small Group Private Coaching Sessions
$77.00 – $363.00
Skills and Technique Private Coaching
Do you need that individual touch and time dedicated to improving aspects of your technique in the open water, on the bike, on the run or in transition?
Are you unable to attend our regular sessions or not a squad member and want some personalised time with a coach to nail a skill and get that edge you want?
Are you a corporate team wanting to smash your competitors?
Our short course and beginners coach Scott, is now offering private coaching sessions outside of timetabled squad hours to athletes who want to improve to the next level and master certain skills.
- Sessions can be tailored to suit your needs
- One on one or small group coaching
- Technique feedback and tips
Skills could include:
- Flying mounts and dismounts
- Transition – how to be super quick from the swim to the bike and bike to run
- Open Water – gain confidence and master the elements
- Race starts – get into your rhythm fast
- Run faster and more efficiently
- Pedal smoothly and be confident on the road
- Strength, flexibility and recovery exercises
$77 for a single 1 hour one on one session.
$132 for a single 1 hour session with a group (2-5 people)
We recommended 3 sessions as this will cover both mounting and dismounting, transition skills as well as open water, bike and run skills to improve your performance.
$198 for 3 one on one sessions
$363 for 3 group sessions (2-5 people at each session)
These sessions are available during the following times and are based out of Elwood Life Saving Club, Melbourne.
- Tuesday 10am – 4pm
- Wednesday 12pm -5pm
- Thursday 12pm – 4pm
- Friday 12pm – 4pm
Book now to get yourself race ready. Coach Scott will be in touch to arrange session times and content.
For larger group sessions please contact 1300 680 874 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
You need to login in order to like this post: click here
One on One Private Coaching 1 Session, One on One Private Coaching 3 Sessions, Group Coaching 3 Sessions, Group Coaching 1 Session