Cycling Skills and Technique Program Melbourne
5 in stock
Are you in need of better cycling skills and technique? Tri Alliance has designed a beginner 6 week specific program that will have you feeling more confident and technically efficient on the bike.
Sessions will provide coaching advice, technique and tips on the following
- Knowing your Bike and equipment including basic servicing
- What equipment you need as a cyclist
- Signalling and road rules
- Group riding and etiquette
- Bike position and pedalling Technique
- Hill climbing and descending
- Cornering technique
- Strength work
- 6 x Cycling Technique and skills based sessions
- Weekly coached session with personalised feedback
- Weekly emails with overviews and tips to improve your cycling
Commencing 14th June 2015
More details here.
Positions are limited – Book today to avoid missing out!