20 Week FIRST TIME Online Half Ironman Training Program
Whether you are planning for your first Half Ironman Distance event or you are aiming for a Personal Best, our Comprehensive, Step-by-Step Half Ironman Training Program will prepare you for the journey ahead and get you to the starting line prepared and confident to race.
First Time Online Half Ironman Training Program: Never competed in a long course event before? The first timer 70.3 program is the most requested of them all. This program will develop you from the ground up; building a solid base fitness whilst incorporating skills and drills to ensure efficiency allows you to be an endurance animal and complete your first 70.3. Athletes are expected to have a basic level of fitness before undertaking this program (run 30 mins, cycle 60 mins and swim 500m without rest). Training will begin at between 7-8 hours per week gradually build to reach between 14-16 hours per week in its peak.
For a one off payment of just $39.95 you will receive an eBook with 100+ pages packed with Half Ironman Specific Training Information including:
- 20 Week Half Ironman Training Program
- Half Ironman Program Outline and Details
- Half Ironman Training Program Periodisation
- Half Ironman Training & Racing – Goal Setting
- Heart Rate Training Guide
- Half Ironman Nutrition Guide
- Comprehensive swim, bike and run Drill Manual
- Health, illness and training manual
- Plus more Ironman related training and racing articles!
You need to login in order to like this post: click here